We, Shanghai Yingfan Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd., is one PP biaxial geogrid supplier, located in Shanghai city of China. Because the netting structure of such geogrid in the soil can produce embedded and interlock force, so the biaxial integral geogrid can stabilize the soil. More and more geogrids are having been used in reinforced soil walls and slopes. A lot of clients from our country and other countries buy PP biaxial geogrid to use them in a lot of reinforcement applications.
PP Biaxial Geogrid Introduction
A geogrid is geosynthetic material used to reinforce soils and similar materials. The principal function of geogrids is for reinforcement. For 30 years biaxial geogrids have been utilized in pavement construction and soil stabilization projects throughout the worldwide. Geogrids are commonly used to reinforce retaining walls, as well as subbases or subsoils below roads or structures. Soils pull apart under tension. Compared to soil, geogrids are strong in tension.
Lateral spreading of base course aggregate or subbase material is the most critical and common failure in pavement structures. PP biaxial geogrid effectively reduces lateral spreading resulting in increased structural performance and pavement life.
Features and benefits
• High tensile strength in both longitudinal and transverse directions.
• Convenient to use and reduce the construction cost.
• Increase the bearing capacity of the subgrade.
• Reduce the soil erosion.
• UV stabilized.
• Resistance to the chemical and biological corrosion.
1. Base reinforcement for ﬂexible pavements.
2. Subgrade and foundation improvement: cost effective alternate to undercutting and backﬁlling.
3. Haul road stabilization.
4. Tunnel wall stabilization.
5. Parking areas for commercial and Industrial facilities.
6. Embankment construction over soft soils.
7. Airport runways.
8. Construction platforms on marshy soil.
9. Caps for sludge, landﬁll and other low bearing materials.
Q1: Can you offer us samples by courier and what is the sample size?
A1: Yes, we can. The sample size is usually 20cm*20cm or can be as request.
Q2: What is your MOQ?
A2: 1000m2 is for available stock of product. 3000 square meters is for short stock of product.
Q3: What is the main difference between your PP biaxial and HDPE biaxial geogrids?
A3: The tensile strength and stiffness of PP biaxial geogrid are better than of HDPE.
We have involved in geosynthetics industry for more than 15 years. We have rich experience of material supply and installation service. Our company has been ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certificated. If you are available, please contact us freely.