1. Corrosion resistance: made of medical stainless steel, with much stronger corrosion resistant and rust-proof than any ordinary steel, suitable for varous high-temperature & high-pressure sterilization methods.
2. High safety: with a unique angle-locking positioning hole to ensure the puncture direction in the long axis of the ultrasound image exactly match puncture guideline, and the short axis of the image also undergoes rigorous accuracy tests to fully guarantee the safety of puncture.
3. Easy to use: with unique wing-shaped handle,you can easily seperate the needle from the bracket; with a clamping structure for any type of needles, you can carry out puncture operation with Needel 14-22G easily
4. High reliability: Integral design, without any small componets, connecting parts tightly welded to eliminate the risk of missing small compoents; joints and connections reinforced to avoid any possible breakage.
5. High stability and high accuracy: Well matching with the probe housing for a tight connection, no deformation and high-accuracy operation ensured after a long-term use.
6. Superb glossy appearance: surface treatment purely by hand, smooth edge and corner for a safer and more comfortable use; simple and compact design to prevent any dust and dirt.
Our needle brackets covers at least the following brands, please consult with our salesperson for your specific needs
ALOKA ALPINION BONDWAY BK ECM ESAOTE EZONO FUKUDA GE HITACHI-ALOKA KONICA MINDRAY NEUSOFT PHILIPS SAMSUNG MEDISON SIEMENS SONOSCAPE SONOSITE SUPERSONIC TERASON TOSHIBA ULTRASONIX UNIMAGING VINNO ZONARE and others.
|For Philips ultrasonic transducers|
|Convex, Micro-convex probe (Abdominal)||High-frequency Linear probe (Superficial)||Endocavity probe||Phased Array (Cardiology)||4D probe (abdominal & Superficial)||4D probe (Endocavity)|