1. Corrosion resistance: made of medical stainless steel, with much stronger corrosion resistant and rust-proof than any ordinary steel, suitable for varous high-temperature & high-pressure sterilization methods.
2. Much safer: with a unique angle-locking positioning hole to ensure the puncture direction in the long axis of the ultrasound image exactly match puncture guideline, and the short axis of the image also undergoes rigorous accuracy tests to fully guarantee the safety of puncture.
3. Easy to use: with unique locking positioning hole and a peticular large-diameter nut, easy to disassembly, and to separate the needle from the needle bracket
4. High reliability: Integral, large-part design, connecting parts tightly welded to eliminate the risk of missing small compoents; joints and connections reinforced to avoid any possible breakage.
5. High stability and high accuracy: Well matching with the probe housing for a tight connection, no deformation and high-accuracy operation ensured after a long-term use.
6. Superb glossy appearance: surface treatment purely by hand, smooth edge and corner for a safer and more comfortable use; simple and compact design to prevent any dust and dirt.
For use with CANON (TOSHIBA) transducer
PVT-382BT micro-convex transducer
PVU-382BT micro-convex transducer
|For (Canon )Toshiba ultrasonic Transducers|
|Convex, Micro-convex probe (Abdominal)||High-frequency Linear probe (Superficial)||Endocavity probe||Phased Array (Cardiology)||4D probe (abdominal & Superficial)||4D probe (Endocavity)|
Our needle brackets covers at least the following brands, please consult with our salesperson for your specific needs
ALOKA ALPINION BONDWAY BK CANON ECM ESAOTE EZONO FUKUDA GE HITACHI KONICA MEDISON MINDRAY NEUSOFT PHILIPS SAMSUNG SIEMENS SONOSCAPE SONOSITE SUPERSONIC TERASON TOSHIBA ULTRASONIX UNIMAGING VINNO ZONARE and others